Avoid Foreclosure and protect other assets
If you own a home, condo, automobile, or other valuable property, you may want to file for Chapter 13 bankruptcy to protect your assets.
At Todd Murphy Law, we will help you find the right debt solution.
Contact an experienced Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Lawyer if:
- you want to eliminate taxes owed to the IRS or the state of New Jersey and/or repay taxes without further penalties or interest
- you want to protect your home from foreclosure
- you want to recover from debt but want to protect your home
- you have valuable assets you do not want to liquidate to pay off your debts
- you want debt consolidation and reduction of your monthly payments
- you want to prevent repossession or regain possession of your automobile that was recently repossessed
- you want to eliminate a second or third mortgage
- you cannot qualify to file a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Under a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, you can file a debt reorganization plan to pay back your debt with reasonable payments over the course of three to five years. In this way, you can protect your assets, including your car and home, while repaying your debt, because your assets are not liquidated to pay the debt. Under certain circumstances you may be able to eliminate second or third mortgages.
Restore Your Credit Through Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
Many people think that if they file for bankruptcy, they will be unable to buy a home. Once your debt is removed and you have the opportunity to rebuild your credit score, you will be eligible for several loan types. However, if you do not file, your debt will continue to accumulate, and it is unlikely you will be able to obtain a loan. Work with Todd Murphy Law to file for bankruptcy today! Start fresh so that you can start to rebuild your credit!
call 800-285-1925 for more information and to schedule a free consultation today.