Is Your Lender Constantly Giving You The Runaround…Why Are Loan Modifications Frustrating?
There are a million and one reasons why getting a loan modification can be the most frustrating endeavor ever. We hear it constantly, “I keep sending my documents into the bank over and over again and they tell me they lost them, ask for the same document over and over, and then ask for additional documents. Then, I get denied and they won’t tell me why.”
The unfortunate truth of the matter is the loan specialists you work with idon’thave any authority and you hardly ever speak to the same person twice, leading to confusion and misunderstanding. There are a lot of different processes going on in the background when you send your documents in to the bank, it can be frustrating to understand why your application keeps getting denied, or why the process is taking so long.
Common Complaints About Getting A Loan Modification
- Your bank won’t stop pestering you for the same documents repeatedly
- You keep faxing the bank the same documents
- You reach a different agent every time
- The agents all tell you conflicting information
- You’re spending hours on hold, to get nowhere
- Your lender isn’t responding to you
- Your application was denied, even though you qualify
- The bank lost your documents
- Your bank keeps transferring you between different departments every time you call
End The Struggle – Get Your Loan Modification
There are basic things you must know in order to have a good shot at getting your home loan modification application approved. To discover how to get a loan modification, read our post: How To Get A Loan Modification.